material -inspired square icon pack for dark-theme fans.
Inspired by Star wars, where there is dark side and light side on the movie. Squarecrow/Dovestar was designed to give dark/light visual to people with their screen.
Squarecrow/Dovestar apply the mix of iOS, Google material design, and flat design to give one solid, unique, and constant design standard. Squarecrow has black raiser-cube-looks with beautiful color pallete blur the line between themed and unthemed icons.
We also provide different google material design dashboard app that suits your android devices to give you our best features in most simple way.
Design standard, the quality, the concept of mixing Google material design, flat design, and iOS, and the back story of Squarecrow, You can see the whole story here :
You can get :
1. 2000 icons with dark and punching colors
2. HD icons (XXXHDPI Icon 192x192 px)
3. Full vector-based icons
4. Icon request Feature
5. Smart masking for unthemed Icons
6. Support dynamic calendar apps for Google, Today, Sunrise, and more
7. Help section, contains FAQs with search function
8. Google material design, IOS skeuomorphism, and flat design at once
9. Potrait Wallpapers
10. Icon view to search your favorite app icons
11. folder icons, folder platforms, folder background, dock background.
12. Appdrawer alternatives
13. Community Support access here >> bit.ly/JoinCharmeleo
14. Many more you can figure out yourself!
Support 22 major Launchers:
9. Holo HD
And some of the rest can be applied with manual apply.
1. GO Launcher doesn't support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > TICK OFF "show icon base".
2. If you're not satisfied with the icons, or your favorite apps aren't well themed just email me or give us a feedback on our community you can access the link inside the app.
Special Thanks :
1. Samuel Squillace https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SamueleSquillace/about
for italian translation
2. Thebear Koss, Aniket Khandekar, Dani Mahardika, Patria Muhammad, Dion Edo, and all member of the charmeleo community. you are great, guys!