Do you have what it takes to solve crimes and become a Stitcher?
“Stitchers: Hack the Case” is the official crime solving game based on the eagerly awaited television drama “Stitchers” - premiering June 2 2015 only on ABC Family.
Transport yourself into the memories of the deceased while investigating high-profile crimes in this ground-breaking immersive experience with optional Virtual Reality mode!
The Stitchers Program is a secret government agency that uses memories of the recently departed to solve mysteries before they go to the grave. Looking to enlist a number of new recruits, you've been chosen to step into the mind of a murder victim and see if you have what it takes to become a Stitcher.
- Relive the deceased's final moments in truly immersive 360° video
- Enjoy the full experience with a virtual reality viewer in optional VR mode!
- Scour the crime scene and uncover clues that will help solve the mystery
- Piece together evidence to answer key questions surrounding each case
- Use logic and observation to figure out who's guilty and catch the criminal
Download now to put your skills to the test and see if you have what it takes to become a Stitcher. The full game starts on May 19 2015.